2/23/09

undo me

This "dying to self" is a lesson that I will probably have to learn over and over for the rest of my life. Turning "it" over and letting God be God. God's ways and His timing are so often not soon enough. Yet I learn over and over that turning "it" over is more about what He is accomplishing in me rather than what is He doing through me. When things don't go my way, I often get impatient and put up the old "I'm not speaking to You today, God" But before long I humble myself, apologize, and let go and start listening again. As I start to spiritually see and hear and understand, I find that there is so much more to this journey than I have ever imagined. I continue to pray that our eyes will be opened, let us catch a glimpse of the life connected to God. I ask that our ears will be fine-tuned, to hear His thoughts in our minds, and as we respond we will see the evidence of His Goodness, and love. Be Encouraged, my friends, stay connected, listening and willing to know God in all of His Goodness. Retrace the many visible ways God has been good and we have trusted and responded to His guidance. The "undoing" will get easier, and hopefully a habit for life. stay connected to God, and each other. kim

No comments:

Post a Comment